Friday, February 6, 2015

DO NOT SAY IN ANY NE LE DIS A PERSONNE (English. plating food techniques Title TELL NO ONE) Directo

What is the woman on the screen? | Stratos Kersanidis
Recent Comments Terry on LATINOAMERIKANIKOS NEW MOVEMENT ... Cherry plating food techniques on NEW MOVIES (6/12 to ... Deandre on Say, say a provoskidaaa! Awards: 6. strange s ... on "Strange Screen / Strange Scre ... kersanidis on TASSOS LEIVADITIS, the Poet ... Meta Log in Entries RSS Channel Articles RSS Channel Comments WordPress.com
A successful book is successful movie. A man accused of murdering his wife. But we saw, is that it is alive! French thriller with unexpected plot and directed with style!
Life of Doctor Alex Beck destroyed when murdered his wife, loam. At first the suspicions of the police for the murder fall on and eight years after the fact, while he tries to overcome the loss of, enters plating food techniques again targeted by the authorities. This is because beside the country of residence on the bank of a lake, found two corpses. plating food techniques Moreover Alex receives a strange message to his e-mail which upsets plating food techniques him completely. Once opened facing an image -the face of a woman in the middle of the crowd, filmed in real time. The woman is the beloved Margo. In his mind, Alex enters plating food techniques the idea that his wife is alive and forced for some reason does not appear. What is going on There is a crime that knows how to hide? A really struggling to get out? What do you do when the past returns, more alive than ever? So the doctor starts a fight, first to discover traces of the woman he believes to be the favorite of the other to prove his innocence.
The director Guillaume Canet made his directorial debut with a success, the film "My idol". Now with his new film, decided to move to the big screen the novel Arlanda Kompen, which in itself is a huge publishing success. This is evidenced by the 27 languages that have been translated from the six million copies have sold worldwide. Speaking about the choice of making movie's book Kompen the Guillaume says: "When I dropped plating food techniques the homonymous book in my hands for the first time captured fully by history. It contained many strong characters, something plating food techniques that is very important for me because I have a very specific weakness: every time I meet an actor or an actress that I like, I definitely want to work with them. With this story, plating food techniques I had many roles to share! I also liked the accumulation of species -thriler, love story, suspense ... It was honestly the first time I read something that I did not write myself and felt that could not direct it. As I read the book, I had the image of the film in my mind. I knew exactly what I wanted to do after we wrote the script, and we are ready for shooting, trying not to lose contact with these initial feelings. "
The film has all the explanations which make up a powerful thriller. Many may remind the story of "Fugitive", and not without justification. And there is a husband -and indeed doctor! plating food techniques - Who is suspected of murdering his wife and chased tries to prove his innocence. But Guillaume, as a European, it gives more importance to the structure of the characters, especially the one in the doctor Beck. The film has suspense and pace and is "loaded with four Cesar Awards: Best Director, Actor, original music and editing.
DO NOT SAY IN ANY NE LE DIS A PERSONNE (English. plating food techniques Title TELL NO ONE) Director: Guillaume plating food techniques Canet Actors: François Cluj, Andre Ntisolie, Kristin Scott Thomas, Marie-Jose Crozet, Francois plating food techniques Berlean, Natalie Bai, Guillaume Canet
"When I dropped the homonymous book in my hands for the first time captured fully by history. It contained many strong characters, something that is very important plating food techniques for me because I have a very specific weakness: every time I meet an actor or an actress that I like, I definitely want to work with them. With this story, I had many roles to share! I also liked the accumulation of species -thriler, love story, suspense ... It was honestly the first time I read something that I did not write myself and felt that could not direct it. As I read the book, I had the image of the film in my mind. I knew exactly what I wanted to do after we wrote the script, and we are ready for shooting, trying not to lose contact with these initial feelings .. "
"I plating food techniques refused to accept compulsions. I said immediately to Arlanda Kompen because I wanted to convey in the movie his book. I think it won. It was not at all pleased with the American remake it had changed too book. And I changed the end but it was something that he liked. Was deeply moved and told me that every change Kd

No comments:

Post a Comment