Sunday, February 15, 2015

View our profile on LinkedIn

Print clearing EN.F.I.A. 2014.
The Aggelopoulos partner network tells you how to print clearing EN.F.I.A. 2014 issued by the General Secretariat for Information Systems on 08/01/2014. The tax sum should be paid in five monthly installments.
If you make a tax return with his wife and she has taxisnet codes, then you'll get another foodtography one screen asking foodtography you to choose on which E9 will enter. On your own or spouses sas.Allios the system will launch directly to the next screen.
or
Kalimera, now after the last liquidation enfia no option appears foodtography "tax payment notices Print (in file .pdf) . Do you know something about it, because in my post office and asked for this payment. Thanks
View 4 months ago
dear team, I try to print the ENFIA but there is no choice "tax payment notices Print (in file .pdf) as I find my wife. I have a house to my name, not electrified. foodtography There has even risen;
Try again after the 23.09.2014. If you see that there is no print button foodtography again please contact taxisnet clicking the link below: http://www.gsis.gr/gsis/info/gsis_site/Contact/Gsis_Contact.html
Mrs Angelopoulos, trying to get into E9 framework (Submission of property declarations (E9)) but I get the following MESSAGE "Due to incompatibility of the application with Internet Explorer 8, it is proposed to use other versions foodtography of Internet Explorer Once I have the IE11! Please foodtography would love your help to solve it. Thank you very much.
We recommend that you open the E9 with any version of Internet Explorer. There were many problems with the application before. I recommend you install one of the free versions browser (Mozilla, Chrome etc.) And then to enter the E9 taxisnet through them.
View our profile on LinkedIn


No comments:

Post a Comment